Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Pesach in Israel

-- Advertisement --

It's around 3 months to Pesach. I like Pesach. I like the Seder. I like the Matza (at least at first). I like the time off from work.

My wife on the other hand, well I'm not sure if she likes Pesach as much as me. Pesach cleaning. Pesach cooking. Pesach Stress.

Don't get me wrong. It's not that I don't help, but somehow our definitions of clean don't 100% jive.

My solution is - GO AWAY TO A HOTEL. That way we get the best of both worlds. No Less cleaning. No cooking. No work. Entertainment for the kids and adults. Things to do. Service. Good company. And I could go on.

TravelDeal Israel has a number of Pesach Hotel packages they are offering - with packages tailored especially for the English speaking audience.

Go to their website. You can get a free information packet on all their various Pesach packages (I want to go to the Kinneret - I hope the wife agrees), how much they cost, what the entertainment will be, probably even the menu.

And if you choose one of the Jerusalem Hotels, you get to say "HaShana haZoh b'Yerushalayim haShleima."

Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael טובה הארץ מאד מאד

7 comments:

Jack Steiner said...

Another Happy B-day to The Waffle King.

Anonymous said...

ha-shana haZOH!!!

JoeSettler said...

Quite correct. I knew it looked wrong, but I couldn't be bothered to ask the wife. I was afraid she'd read the post and want to discuss my Pesach cleaning.

Anonymous said...

Let's see . . . packages "tailored for the English speaking audience" means $$$ - is a little cleaning worth throwing money away for one week? And doesn't "shmitta l'chumra" mean Arab produce?

Don't get me started!

Baila said...

But they all are so pleased about offering two seders. Can I pay less for only one?

Anonymous said...

Actually, their prices are less expensive than the Israeli-oriented packages I've seen advertised in the newspapers.

Anonymous said...

baila: You should ask!

One thing I learned is that when it comes to big ticket items, there is often room to negotiate, even if it is just a small tweak.

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails