Sunday, September 05, 2010

History: Israeli Police Band Performs in Moscow's Red Square

This evening, history was made when Israel's Police Marching band performed in Moscow's red square.

Normally, I wouldn't bother posting this except for two reasons:

1. A close relative is performing (!!?!)

2. I thought it was hilarious what music they started playing at 3:35 into the video. Obviously someone in the band has a great sense of humor :-)



Shavua tov.




Visiting Israel?
Learn to Shoot at Caliber-3
with top Israeli Anti-Terror Experts!

Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael טובה הארץ מאד מאד

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't get the song reference

Lurker said...

Anonymous @ 6:45 AM: don't get the song reference

Here's a hint.

Rachel said...

I do not get it.

Jameel @ The Muqata said...

Rachel: They played the tik-tok song! (which got the IDF soldiers in Hevron in trouble for their tik-tok dance...)

Anonymous said...

That was hilarious. Yes, I got the song, not immediately but when they got into the, "Oh ee oh oh oh," part. Just hilarious! I know the crowd didn't get it at all.

-TMR

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails